Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Llumar 6+ years going no signs of fading

Yeah I tinted my dads suv almost 10 years ago with Llumar film when I was doing tint and he still has it and it looks great no fading, bubbling or pealing. My box Chevy donk I sold a year ago I had for like 8 years and tinted it as soon as I bought it stock (I did all the custom work on it) and the tint was great no fade/bubbling or anything I love Llumar films

Posted

I've heard Viper isn't bad. Will actually give you insurance (free) up to like $5000 if you use them. But I think, you also need their security system for that as well.

But 3M, Llumar, etc are all good. It's the low budget crap that'll get you in trouble (ebay, walfart, etc)

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

I have 3m color stable on my car right now. Shop I got it from provides a lifetime warranty against fading, discoloration, and bubbling. I have no complaints

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...