Help: Buying A New Phone

It also has to be Verizon, if that changes anything.

And around $200.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Honestly, just wait til about March/April. That's when all the new phones will come out and the ones now will drop in price.

I have the GS3, its been pretty solid. Not sure what my next phone will be which I will be getting this year once my upgrade is available.

iPhones...meh...never cared for them. I have an iPod Touch 4G and I barely care for it lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The thing is I use an iPhone, but as an iPod.

I would just use it, but I am Verizon and it is AT&T.

My current phone has been with me around 3-4 years and it is literally not working anymore, so I need to get a new phone by around the end of the week.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I would go to the store and just mess around with the phones

I did that the other day with my girlfriend.

I told her that I would be quick, because all I wanted to do was see what phones they had. Then all of a sudden the guy that started helping me knew his shit, took me by surprise lol. After a while I noticed I had been there for over 45 minutes and I had no idea where my girlfriend had went.

I love my s4. And to be honest, I never keep it on the charger overnight, because I don't even need to. If I put it on the charger for 30 minutes is damn near a full charge. So if it needs charging I plug it up right when I wake up then grab it before I leave.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I would go to the store and just mess around with the phones

I did that the other day with my girlfriend.

I told her that I would be quick, because all I wanted to do was see what phones they had. Then all of a sudden the guy that started helping me knew his shit, took me by surprise lol. After a while I noticed I had been there for over 45 minutes and I had no idea where my girlfriend had went.

Lol

That's the only way to do it

Back around 2007 I disliked iPhones cause they were huge and bulky (compared to phones from that time, now I think their one of the smallest) my friend let me borrow his 3G and l liked it now I've had iPhones for the past ~4 years and and not even considering switching

The galaxy note 3 is awesome I love mine ... stays charged all day with constant use plus im a big fan of samsung products. .

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k