Adjustable regulators? Where from...

Charger prebuilt? What you mean?

I've got the alternators, which are internally regulated, so I just want the external regulator so I can rip the internal one out and rewire it.

Or at least I think that's all I need?

First time deregging an alternator and learning along the way as fed up getting no where by google searchin it

Charger prebuilt? What you mean?

I've got the alternators, which are internally regulated, so I just want the external regulator so I can rip the internal one out and rewire it.

Or at least I think that's all I need?

First time deregging an alternator and learning along the way as fed up getting no where by google searchin it

Sorry, didn't know you talking about alternators..

A cars stock electrical can't handle high voltage like that. It's easier to do a multiple alt setup leaving the stock one pcm controlled with the extra alt (s) running just the stereo.

IMO you get what you pay for, would you really want ti trust your car, gear, and life to a cheap regulator?

If the regulator goes out our has a bad voltage spike and starts a fire, say good bye to everything.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

KyLar96 what are you chatting about you prick!

Not everyone has to live and die buying xs power and mechman like a brand whore!

If you research stuff your'll find most of the stuff sold around the world is from some place like Korea to start with and branded up with an over inflated price tag!

I'm not saying that external regulators are like this from mechman or whoever but why the fuck should I pay 10 times more for a product that does the same fucking job as a ford oem unit or similar!

All I'm trying to do is find out more information about this cheaper product I've heard about!

We don't tend to run multiple alt, and 20k rms much over here as we don't have 5.5L + engines like you do!

I have to get creative when it comes to upgrades as cant just pop down shop to get a mechman as they don't list half our cars here and that means custom brackets and alike.

With the items prices, shipping, import duties, and fitting/fabrication a single alternator with external regulator fitted easily come to over 2000 bucks!

Not so fucking cheap now is it!

Archived