anyone work for dodge?

Financially im not worried about working it out. Ive got white peopke credit so I can finance the eiffel tower. It all comes down to what I like best and if they give it to me at my price. I also plan on using a car buying service to cut down on the bs. I have no problem of walking out and not buying so I have to deal on my terms. When you walk in with 10 grand down and an 800 plus credit score its not hard to get what you want

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have experience with the older body style charger (2006 to be exact sitting in the garage right now) and my 2013 both are reliable as hell and I don't here any noises. The thing I love most about the Charger over a lot of other cars I looked at in the price range and power was the fact that it had all the features I needed, very roomy and comfortable, fast enough for me to be happy driving it daily and it feels heavy so it handles great on the expressway when I need to get in and out of tight situations. Mind you I love Chevy but when I test drove the Malibu and the new Impala (I have always loved Impala's) I wasn't really wow'd by them. Also test drove a Ford Taurus and again I was like meh, okay. I didn't really focus on audio when I bought this car it was more so what can I do more with Chevy, Dodge or Ford. Out of all 3 this one is the best looking, has the aggressive look I expect in a muscle car and has enough upgrade options that I can get it where I want when Im ready.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Thats just it I need 4 doors. Getting a kid in a car seat in a two door is not for me. I wanted a nice fastish car. It comes in awd. Its big and roomy it has everythinf id want. I havent driven kt yet. But with the tuning packages its really up on my list.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Damn it N8, now you have me thinking about the Dart again especially in the top package.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Thats just it I need 4 doors. Getting a kid in a car seat in a two door is not for me. I wanted a nice fastish car. It comes in awd. Its big and roomy it has everythinf id want. I havent driven kt yet. But with the tuning packages its really up on my list.

Put it up against anything in it's price range and it can't be matched in my opinion. When I say price range I mean stock off the lot including warranties who will offer you more features, power and reliability than the Charger right now?

Damn it N8, now you have me thinking about the Dart again especially in the top package.

I test drove the black top dart and Avenger liked them both with the upgraded packages very fun cars I just needed more room since I entertain clients and they all seem to be tall as hell.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Im interested to see the info and what the numbers on hp are. N8 im assuming you would be looking at scat 3?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I would see if you can get in contact with local car rental places and rent one out for a couple days. I don't feel like I get a good idea of what a car really feels like unless I can get into it and drive it around for a good day or two before I really start to find the shit that pisses me off something fierce. Plus if you find you like/dislike it you only paid $100-150ish to make sure instead of a short test drive and then buying something you find you hate in the long run.

Yeah more thsn likely the package 3 depending on price. They used ro offer the packages as add ons after too. Not sure you can do that. Buy car month or teo later buy the stsge 1 then repeat. That kind of thing.

Ive looked at the dart too and its a nice looking car. Just a bit on the small side and not as sporty as id like

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived