Second Skin Audio

How much of a difference does price make?

they look good, but i think for the price you could do much better.

I dunno.

Seems like any swinging dick can put a 4 slug motor on a turd, with a chrome ass, and have everyone think its a legit driver.

Meh...

EDIT- and my fav? the DAT ASS comment. When the gap sux, the coil is shit.

Meh...

BAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH CRACKEN UP HERE

they look good, but i think for the price you could do much better.

I dunno.

Seems like any swinging dick can put a 4 slug motor on a turd, with a chrome ass, and have everyone think its a legit driver.

Meh...

EDIT- and my fav? the DAT ASS comment. When the gap sux, the coil is shit.

Meh...

BAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH CRACKEN UP HERE

You feel me???

fuck, .. 9 slugs, dont do shit for gaus.... ... not if its not right...

then, a cute chrome backing, so a sparkle (instead of production) draws the attention.

meh...

Also look at the Incriminator Audio I(i) series

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

alright cool. I'll look at that sound qubed thing. never hear of them. they look sick. Hope to be of help to you guys some day!

they are a great brand. however even being a "budget brand" there is still allot better bang for your buck companies out there. such as power accoustic, pioneer ect. i was in your shoes a few years ago and all i can say is. BANG FOR BUCK at an entry level go PIONEER

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

alright cool. I'll look at that sound qubed thing. never hear of them. they look sick. Hope to be of help to you guys some day!

they are a great brand. however even being a "budget brand" there is still allot better bang for your buck companies out there. such as power accoustic, pioneer ect. i was in your shoes a few years ago and all i can say is. BANG FOR BUCK at an entry level go PIONEER

lol I hope you're joking about power acoustik

Sundown is coming out with a "low cost subwoofer", below the E series line.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

I think I'd like to stay away from stuff like pioneer, kenwood, rockford, etc. I know they aren't bad, but at the same time, they ain't good either. To me, they share too much in common with the 30 buck pyle subs for me to think it's worth the extra 100 plus dollars. I think I'll look for something higher level. Either an entry level sub from a pro brand (sundown, qubed, dc, dd) or something nicer on craigslist. Any amp recomendations? The one I was looking at was an alpine mrv-m500. it looks like I can get it for about 125 bucks on amazon. And it's alpine, so it should do more than rated.

Subs = 2x Rockford Fosgate p110's in custom ported box

Amp = Rockford Fosgate 451s (115 watts rms x 2 into 4 ohms)

Rear = Sony xplod 6.5 coaxials (they were on clearance at target :D )

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

Wire = some 8 gauge crap my friend gave me

head unit = an older alpine

I'M POOR OK :(

I think I'd like to stay away from stuff like pioneer, kenwood, rockford, etc. I know they aren't bad, but at the same time, they ain't good either. To me, they share too much in common with the 30 buck pyle subs for me to think it's worth the extra 100 plus dollars. I think I'll look for something higher level. Either an entry level sub from a pro brand (sundown, qubed, dc, dd) or something nicer on craigslist. Any amp recomendations? The one I was looking at was an alpine mrv-m500. it looks like I can get it for about 125 bucks on amazon. And it's alpine, so it should do more than rated.

How do you put pioneer, kenwood, rockford in the same category as Pyle and not include Alpine and JL?? Fosgate always does more than rated and makes Pyle look like a Pile.

nothing DD is cheap lol. how much power are you looking to get for what price range and at what ohm load?

Archived