I came in expecting something totally different.

lmaooo x2

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

All it's really doing is super cooling the air. Which is all any of it does really.

But if you want power, then build the car and make power. Don't constantly rely on something like that.

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Meth seems to be the new internet thing. Like water injection 5 years ago. And NOS intercooler foggers 5-10 years before that.

You are thousands of dollars in mods and many pounds of boost away from needing anything like that. Really with proper fuel and tuning you won't ever need it. Just another tank to fill and/or system to get wrong.

Spend your money to get your fuel system right and a proper dyno tune. That's the best way to avoid pre-detonation.

I dunno about all that

Alcohol injection is used to benefit under high boost

A simple tune isn't going to allow you to boost 5 10 lbs more

Spraying alcohol cleans your cylinders lowers combustion temps making it then possible to boost much more without a tune

Besides a retard box and controller it's really hard to beat the simplicity of a little fogger plate

I'm gonna get a box controller soon

Ti me alcohol injection is a bust and I'll only be boosting at 3-5 to start then 5-10 when I have the controller and fogger system complete

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Meth seems to be the new internet thing. Like water injection 5 years ago. And NOS intercooler foggers 5-10 years before that.

You are thousands of dollars in mods and many pounds of boost away from needing anything like that. Really with proper fuel and tuning you won't ever need it. Just another tank to fill and/or system to get wrong.

Spend your money to get your fuel system right and a proper dyno tune. That's the best way to avoid pre-detonation.

I dunno about all that

Alcohol injection is used to benefit under high boost

A simple tune isn't going to allow you to boost 5 10 lbs more

Spraying alcohol cleans your cylinders lowers combustion temps making it then possible to boost much more without a tune

Besides a retard box and controller it's really hard to beat the simplicity of a little fogger plate

I'm gonna get a box controller soon

Ti me alcohol injection is a bust and I'll only be boosting at 3-5 to start then 5-10 when I have the controller and fogger system complete

I know all about it. Been helping build and race boosted cars for 20 years.

If you read my post it says "with proper fuel and tuning". Bigger pump, bigger injectors, and tuning includes timing adjustments, obviously.

I'd rather do it by fortifying the existing system than by adding another system to fail and have to maintain/fill.

Kinda like upgrading your charging system for a stereo. It's already there and working, make it work the way you need it to. To me water and meth injection on a nearly stock car (or even a 50-100% over stock one) is the equivalent of adding a capacitor to a stereo. Sure, your lights won't dim but upgrading your charging system is still better. Upgrade your fuel and tune it--not plug in chip tuning--but pay some money to tune it on a dyno.

Static drops are my bag.

100% over stock

So Ur saying my 306, I should start an thing until I hit 660 he. Really?

I mean i understand your point more fuel good tunr but there is a reason damn near every high boost car is running either race gas or an additive in the fuel.....

Most will spray water or alcohol to lower the under hood temps to making it then possible to then boost more, something that retarding the timing can only do so much of, your avoiding knock or detonation

You act like a fogger plate opening at full throttle or 3/4 throttle is a huge deal and a pain in the ass to service maintain

Its not more complicated that spraying nos

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I like to inject in between my toes so no one knows...

Anyway, adding horse power is so very expensive imo. But what was said above makes alot of sense.. about taking care of fuel delivery etc.

I was like wtf at that title..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

100% over stock

So Ur saying my 306, I should start an thing until I hit 660 he. Really?

I mean i understand your point more fuel good tunr but there is a reason damn near every high boost car is running either race gas or an additive in the fuel.....
Most will spray water or alcohol to lower the under hood temps to making it then possible to then boost more, something that retarding the timing can only do so much of, your avoiding knock or detonation

You act like a fogger plate opening at full throttle or 3/4 throttle is a huge deal and a pain in the ass to service maintain

Its not more complicated that spraying nos

Your 306 started as a non boosted motor right? Different game altogether.

We've got half a dozen 400-500 horse Subarus running around for years on 20+ psi with no added injection. Big pumps, 850-1000cc injectors, proper dyno tuning.

Yes some of them run higher octane, but they run it through the fuel tank, not in addition to.

We've got an SRT-4 next door with 320 at the wheels on stock turbo (22 psi fading to 19 at the top end). There is a 42 trim going in it this winter so it'll hold 24psi all day (and hopefully closer to 400 atw). No meth injection.

Do whatever you want man, don't really care. But if you're going to get any decent numbers out of it you'll have to upgrade fuel anyway. Why not start there?

Static drops are my bag.

Archived