Tax Time, What Are You Doing With Your Refund.

An Accountant is where its at ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

"Credits" are fine and dandy if you pay in a lot each year. I won't really go into all that but I did work for h&r block years ago so I have some idea about how it works.

Working for h and r block is not a cpa. I used to think the same thing too and use to do my own taxes. After using an accountant ill never waste my time again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I got a 401k and going to school, but didn't make much at my job last year so I'm iffy about having an accountant do it for me. I mean if I would get back a decent refund then maybe, but so far I'm getting back around $1k.

Never claimed to be s CPA. I'm willing to try an accountant. Just saying my life is pretty simple so itemizing may not be for me. I'll let you know though

So is mine. We have my salary wife's salary daycare expenses and a house taxes. This yr ill have school as well. I dont take receipts for anything but school supplies

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I use an accountant... so much easier... The only reason I get a return is cause I own a house. Other then that I would be paying.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

going half on a term lab with a buddy!!!!

we have some things planned this year for bumpin 4 breast cancer of ohio!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bumpin-4-Breast-Cancer-Of-Ohio/624274377584478

^there is the page..please give it a like if you haven't already.get ahold of me if you're interested in a page for your state!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED US GROW TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY!

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived