I have a 23" LED and I tend to leave it on when going to do something for like 15-20 min. I've left it on a few times long enough for it to auto shutdown after an hour. The 360 will dim the image, I don't believe its a setting on the console but yeah no issues for me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

On the newer LED and LCD tv's it will not burn in unless left for days... I mean days at a time. You may catch some image retention. Which you will se faint ghosts of the image, the fastest way to solve it is to run a video with a lot of white a vibrant colors. It should go away in a few minutes. These days tv's don't burn in unless they are plasma. Which plasmas are being pushed into the past.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

where i used to work, we had multiple upon multiple dell lcd monitors that had burn-in/image retention. have outlook open for more than 10 minutes and go to a white chrome page? you'll still see outlook LOL.

where i used to work, we had multiple upon multiple dell lcd monitors that had burn-in/image retention. have outlook open for more than 10 minutes and go to a white chrome page? you'll still see outlook LOL.

At my job now we have software that displays info of our work areas. I have used some computers that when I do just what you said, I still have that program on the screen llmao

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

On the newer LED and LCD tv's it will not burn in unless left for days... I mean days at a time. You may catch some image retention. Which you will se faint ghosts of the image, the fastest way to solve it is to run a video with a lot of white a vibrant colors. It should go away in a few minutes. These days tv's don't burn in unless they are plasma. Which plasmas are being pushed into the past.

That's good to hear. Thanks!

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

i accidentally burned in pause bar when my stupid bluray player didn't do a screensaver when i forgot to turn the tv off. My Panasonic Vierra has a scrolling bar mode (black bar on a white screen) which wiped it clean in less then thirty minutes. BTW Led's don't burn in.

I've got a generic 40" LCD, Left xbox on a few times, and it burned in. I just usually open a high contrast white picture on the xbox, let it go to sleep or whatever it does, it will dim the screen enough to see the "ghost" or burn in, and let it sit, Usually fix's it for me each time.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived