I just had a shop lower my car and they installed my eibach sportline kit with the springs and shocks, after that they align my car they told me i just need a camber kit in the rear to make it all right. So i told them ok no problem, i left went home and the ride was good. Got the camber kit the other day and took it back to get that installed and re aligned again. Once that was done on the way home the ride felt kind of horrible. Like i was scraping or rubbing against something on every bump i hit. Sounded like it was just the rear on the left side. What could be the problem for this? I drive a 2000 Honda Accord with stock 17'' wheels.

Is your fender rubbing the tire? You may have to have your fenders rolled.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

If the shop is cool tell them to leave negative camber. Helps car handle better and doesn't wear tires as much as people think. Toe in/out is what eats tires.. Just rotate tires every oil change is what I did, my tires only lasted a summer anyway cuz I got the super sticky tires for cornering and stability!! Most importantly for the VTEC yo!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Either roll the fender properly or have them put a bit of negative camber back in like stated. Those aren't drive or turning wheels so it will take a long time to wear uneven.

Nothing wrong with either solution other than possibly cracked paint with fender rolling. My 95 Accord does have a bit of negative in the rear to clear 225/40/18s on H&R sports that tuck.

Static drops are my bag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived