Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

You didn't answer the question. Did you enroll in it? Better yet are you a healthy adult age 26-35. If you think your premium si only going up 50 bucks my guess is no. Obammacare is great for the fat sick old and disabled and poor. You know what it does for the healthy premiums go way up Deductibles shoot through the roof and the overall cost of insurance is out of reach still for the average person. Since youre touting it as the best thing ever from the messiah himself why arent you enrolled?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Depends on what you consider our generation. Regan bush clinton bush and then obama. Clinton was impeached. Hes out. Obama nsa benghazi and fast and furious are all watergate worthy scandals that have been hushed by execute action. My vote goes for either regan or bush sr.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You didn't answer the question. Did you enroll in it? Better yet are you a healthy adult age 26-35. If you think your premium si only going up 50 bucks my guess is no. Obammacare is great for the fat sick old and disabled and poor. You know what it does for the healthy premiums go way up Deductibles shoot through the roof and the overall cost of insurance is out of reach still for the average person. Since youre touting it as the best thing ever from the messiah himself why arent you enrolled?

I have good insurance. and i never touted it as the best thing ever, but it's a good start, as i said with flawed execution. the previous way wasn't doing anyone any good. so i would ask of you what your idea of a better plan would be? and messiah himself? really? i said best president of our generation. not ever. our generation assuming generation X and Y, the most predominate of this forum.

No i'm not a healthy adult age 26 to 35, i've actually got a fairly serious medical condition, that i got lucky enough to be working for a company with great insurance when it struck me. i've been out of work since november and barely getting buy on the little disability i'm allowed while i try to heal up.

Depends on what you consider our generation. Regan bush clinton bush and then obama. Clinton was impeached. Hes out. Obama nsa benghazi and fast and furious are all watergate worthy scandals that have been hushed by execute action. My vote goes for either regan or bush sr.

i'd accept bush sr. as a worthy followup. but please tell me your reasoning. what did he do that was so great? simply not pissing off anyone isn't enough. you make big moves, you're bound to step on toes.

If you've ever paid attention to a bi-partisan group talk, democrats never answer any questions.

Seriously though, man. Premiums for me went up from $60 for a $10k deductible and bottom of the barrel coverage to $200-250 for the same coverage, only now I either have to pay that every month or a fine come tax season. Where does this sound like a good idea and like it'd be what's best for me?

AND now people that are 50-60 are paying way more for the same coverage because it has extras added on they don't need, like pediatric coverage. I mean, really?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

@OP: What do you consider to be Obama's greatest achievement as president and why?

A lot of jobs in the health care industry were lost due to Obamacare. 1% on taxes is a lot, not to mention that your insurance rate will go up considerably. Obama claims to be christian but look at all the countries he is helping, his actions say other.

Archived