The Automotive Picture Post

what motor is in that thing?

chances are it's a higher compression motor since it's an acura. Or maybe even a turbo motor. idk, i don't keep up with that shit anymore.

If it says recommended, it's because the tune is set up for it. Run 91 in that mother fucker. I don't see why all you luxury brand people are such cheapskates. BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac, Lincoln, Lexus, all of ya'll are like the cheapest fucks in the world. All bitch about how much it costs to get your vehicles serviced and what not. Could have just bought a regular car with leather and whatnot and still had the same boring ass driving experience.

side note, when on a offroad cruise today testing out the front stage minus 1 tweeter

12105889_907998632583258_664047007108385

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

2.4L NA 4cyl out of the TSX. 11.6:1 CR in this particular config...201HP/180TQ. Seeing that 11.6 makes me want to run 91...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I for sure would run nothing less than 91 in that thing.

I mean if you do the math it's only a few dollars more per tank to run premium.

I'm spoiled Here too and can get 100 ocante unleaded at the pump from a station near my work and 94 octane at one near my house.

Have you noticed any spark knock running the 89?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I for sure would run nothing less than 91 in that thing.

I mean if you do the math it's only a few dollars more per tank to run premium.

I'm spoiled Here too and can get 100 ocante unleaded at the pump from a station near my work and 94 octane at one near my house.

Have you noticed any spark knock running the 89?

off topic, but in that S/C mustang I put together, we noticed knock going from 91 to 93. Plugs were gapped and the tuned was set up just for 91 though, and it was a colder night than usual, but still. Scary shit when you are cramming 8lbs of boost into something and you start popping up some serious spark knock at 4000rpm.

once it warms up after winter, 12lb pulley is going in and e85 is going to be the choice fuel :) should be close to 800rwhp.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

No spark knock on the 89, but next tank is probably going to be some Shell 91. Haha this ECU probably wouldn't even know what to do with 100.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Bows the time to buy one cheap so you can get in on it when they are forced to buy them back for full price.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It specifically says 'recommended,' not 'Premium Fuel Only.' Worst that will happen is the computer takes a couple degrees of timing out of it. Either way, I'll probably find myself going with 89, 91, and 93 at random.

It all depends on the tune. If it's tuned for high performance then kiss the engine good bye. we tuned a car once for 91 octane and didn't take into account our shitty fuel and we had detonation. If it works like you say then the ecm would have taken a few degrees of timing to fix it but it didn't

Archived