The Automotive Picture Post

so i got the go ahead from the mrs for a new car, now i cant decide, 304kw ls3 commodore for 54k or the bulked up hsv gts which is 430kw lsa motor for 90k...

im thinking the ss as 40k on aftermarket should get me more then the power of the gts..

i know you guys have no interest in the commodore (holden) but thoughts?

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

so i got the go ahead from the mrs for a new car, now i cant decide, 304kw ls3 commodore for 54k or the bulked up hsv gts which is 430kw lsa motor for 90k...

im thinking the ss as 40k on aftermarket should get me more then the power of the gts..

i know you guys have no interest in the commodore (holden) but thoughts?

My thoughts are fuck those prices, holy shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Welcome to Australia.. where everything costs a fortune and wants to kill you...

Though our min wage here is 18 bucks an hour i think

Funny how the liberals here use Australia as an example of how a high minimum wage can be done, guess they ignore the crazy high cost of living that comes with that high minimum wage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When I was still in college my economic professor showed us some graphs of the overall economy and cost of living vs minimum wage adjusted for inflation and it's more or less a straight line. Which just proves that if min wage goes up some does everything else. We have such a labor based market that by raising min wage you are almost directly devaluing the dollar even further

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived