The Automotive Picture Post

There are very specific rules about how the flag is supposed to be displayed.

You ever notice on military uniforms the flag on their shoulders is facing backwards?

Well that's for a reason......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And if you were to look at that car from the other side, it would be facing the correct way. Its just a picture taken from the left side of the car. Flag etiquette has nothing to do with this picture.

And if you were to look at that car from the other side, it would be facing the correct way. Its just a picture taken from the left side of the car. Flag etiquette has nothing to do with this picture.

It still wouldn't be facing the right way, the field of stars should be on the front.

And flag etiquette applies to anywhere the flag is displayed Whether that be an actual flag or a paint job of one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It still wouldn't be facing the right way, the field of stars should be on the front.

And flag etiquette applies to anywhere the flag is displayed Whether that be an actual flag or a paint job of one.

Why should it be on the front and not the rear? If you put the stars on the front, then you're going to have the flag facing the wrong way when you look at it from the right side. It's a no win situation for you in this. At some point or another, no matter what, the flag is going to be facing backwards. Real or painted on a car.

There is nothing saying it has to be painted so the stars are on the hood, or that it has to be facing the right way from the left side only. You find me where it says that.

“the American flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.”

To me it would follow the same rules as being worn on the shoulders, it should appear as if it's being blown from the wind.

It isn't being displayed on a static wall where the field of stars being in the upper left corner would be correct.

But whatever it's a nice paint job and I'm done with the conversation.

Would you like some brapbrapbrap? Or tututututu?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Why do 20b's gotta be so damn spendy?!? Well, other than the fact that they only came in the Eunos Cosmo which wasn't sold here in the USA. My FC would be an absolute blast with a peripheral port 3 rotor screaming away under the hood. 4 rotors are so out of my price range it's not even funny. Guess that's leaving me with LS power for my only real (affordable) option. At least it'll nab me better fuel economy and a butt load of low end torque.

ls swapped rx7's are cool. but dammit rotaries are the craziest god damn things in the world

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived