The Automotive Picture Post

You're welcome.

Let's just chalk this one up as a cultural difference.

But for real though any kid with a rear wheel drive car or truck that lives some place it snows has done this every year since they got their license when it snows.

Not much skill involved in whipping a car around while sliding.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i get what you guys say but flooring it and turning the wheel takes no skill.. most the time they are out of control. drifting takes more skill

i can accept you liking it but say it takes more skill to floor it than to race is straight up bull. if racing wouldn't take skills then the faster car would win but most the times a slower car with a pro driver against an rookie driver wins

sorry I ment drag racing not racing overall. drifting does take a lot of skill aswell. if it takes no skill i'd like to see you drag guys do it and not smash up your car, doubt you'd hav the balls to do it tho (scared of breaking your nice cars - understandable) also never said racing has no skill

sorry I ment drag racing not racing overall. drifting does take a lot of skill aswell. if it takes no skill i'd like to see you drag guys do it and not smash up your car, doubt you'd hav the balls to do it tho (scared of breaking your nice cars - understandable) also never said racing has no skill

i said drifting takes skill.. what the cars are doing on the videos you posted is not drifting.. they all look out of control

by the way..i wish you was here to see me when i would street race on my younger years. i would show you what having balls really is

Oh because drift racers don't smash their cars right?

If drift racers have so much skill why can Ken block drift so well but gets his ass kicked in rally races?

It might be what you guys like but it's not hard anybody that's got the money to build the car can learn to do it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

With one hand on the wheel and a check engine light on, how is that for no Fucks given.

Archived