What "sporty" family vehicle would you choose?

TB SS :D

How is your transmission holding up and how many miles? AWD or 2? What is your MPG like with all of the equipment?

Mines not an SS but its rwd... used to be 4x4. Mpg is like 19 average both city and highway. Weighs around 7k and transmission is holding fine.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Either choice 2 or 4. I would like to throw another into the mix since you seem to like Dodge vehicles. What about a Magnum SRT8? They are pure badass and fucking fly. Iirc they do the 1/4 mile in around 13 seconds stock. Also there is a ton of room for a nice setup and still carrying groceries.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Cadillac CTS-V

/end thread

P.S. On a side note, you said more leg room for your 3 year old. Does your 3 year old have freakishly long legs? I mean DAMMMMMMMN!!!

CTS-V is manual transmission only IIRC.

Not necessarily just legroom for her but other passengers as well, driving her and my wife in the mustang is rough and not much better in the wife's civic.

Either choice 2 or 4. I would like to throw another into the mix since you seem to like Dodge vehicles. What about a Magnum SRT8? They are pure badass and fucking fly. Iirc they do the 1/4 mile in around 13 seconds stock. Also there is a ton of room for a nice setup and still carrying groceries.

I actually have never owned a dodge but the srt8 seems to be the most room and power for the cash.

I managed to find a magnum srt8 on my hunt for a sporty car 2 years ago and that thing was a good bit quicker than my current mustang. I definitely wanted it but they weren't as willing to work out a deal as the dealership with the mustang.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Lexus first, Infiniti second out of that list.

A BMW 335 or 540 (or M3 offcourse) wouldn't be too bad either.(although working on those yourself is quite a b***h)

I must admit I don't know pricing in the US for those cars.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived