Ahmed Johnson Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 Yeah, everybody that has used both said the torres calculator is better. It won't download for me for some reason.
oldsoundguy Posted January 22, 2014 Author Report Posted January 22, 2014 Joe, hey man can you do me one more favor please. I need to make the box 48" Instead of 50". The subs and port will be firing up so I can go taller there (so depth change to make up for the length). I just don't know how tall as I am sure that will change port length etc. Thanks Joe I tried to message you but I think your box is full. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Borris The Blade Posted January 22, 2014 Report Posted January 22, 2014 This help? Used the same dimensions as above. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Joe X Posted January 22, 2014 Report Posted January 22, 2014 Here is the updated version: Port Parts: 2 x Top to Bottom: 12 7/8" x 15 3/4"2 x Extension: 3 7/16" x 15 3/4"
oldsoundguy Posted January 22, 2014 Author Report Posted January 22, 2014 Thats good but I could Increase the height to make up some box volume. So instead of 17.25 height go with 20" high Using your last drawing. Thanks just want to get the most box volume as I can. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Joe X Posted January 22, 2014 Report Posted January 22, 2014 That 20"H would put you at 6.3 cubic feet net, this may limit your power handling and likely make the response curve very peaky.
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 22, 2014 Report Posted January 22, 2014 I finally got it to download. I found a thread on this forum that had the torres download as well the missing dll or something that I didn't have that wasn't allowing me to download the program.
oldsoundguy Posted January 22, 2014 Author Report Posted January 22, 2014 That 20"H would put you at 6.3 cubic feet net, this may limit your power handling and likely make the response curve very peaky. Ok cool. Then I will build it the way you have it. Thanks so much for your help. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.