Sonic Electronix

Sorry about the fucking thieves I've had them steal from my wife before. They took her sub and left the shitty knock off amp, and they tried to get her Clarion head unit but I had that sucker bolted from the back. They messed up the buttons so it never worked right after that. Broke the window which bent the track so it never worked right after the crime. Funny thing is my car was right next to hers with loads of stereo stuff, and they never touched it.

It made me feel violated and I wasn't sure I even wanted to put more subs in her car. I was thinking man, they might come back and do it again. It sucks people steal, but it happens.

Sorry about the fucking thieves I've had them steal from my wife before. They took her sub and left the shitty knock off amp, and they tried to get her Clarion head unit but I had that sucker bolted from the back. They messed up the buttons so it never worked right after that. Broke the window which bent the track so it never worked right after the crime. Funny thing is my car was right next to hers with loads of stereo stuff, and they never touched it.

It made me feel violated and I wasn't sure I even wanted to put more subs in her car. I was thinking man, they might come back and do it again. It sucks people steal, but it happens

same-thing with my head unit, its locked in. it's not going anywhere. the sucky thing is i have 3 cops on my street, they have there cop cars parked outside of there house. were thinking it was the construction workers in the area, they might have saw my box one day and just waited. because all the houses are finished being built on my street and when they were done this happen. they knew, they weren't coming back to the neighborhood. so it was there only chance to break in

Watch your local craigslist and pawn shops carefully.

It won't fix that dirty pit in your stomach feel when someone steals something, but this way you can still recover your equipment. And potentially find out where they live.

Also of note: I know you don't want to hear this right now, but it's something you need to hear. Stop playing your system in your neighborhood. Don't show off. You have a trunk car. People can't peer it and see you have something. Only way to know is if you've been advertising you have a system, and the wrong person took note.

Watch your local craigslist and pawn shops carefully.

It won't fix that dirty pit in your stomach feel when someone steals something, but this way you can still recover your equipment. And potentially find out where they live.

Also of note: I know you don't want to hear this right now, but it's something you need to hear. Stop playing your system in your neighborhood. Don't show off. You have a trunk car. People can't peer it and see you have something. Only way to know is if you've been advertising you have a system, and the wrong person took note.

i know i know, but i dont play my system in m neighborhood. it doesn't even get turned up until, im on the highway which is miles from my house. i know i wasn't followed home either. my local pawn shops dont accept car audio equipment and craigslist or Facebook hasn't shown nothing yet. its time to move on bigger and better :)

Screw everything down tight and good. I had a system stolen from me and I upgraded bigtime. Now I have a $1500 system and everything is secure. Also disconnect the trunk release so thieves won't open it. That's how I have my stuff set up and I'm sure it will work.. I also did this to my friends truck. I bolted down his box and when they broke into it, they only took his stereo but couldn't take his system. I think it's effective but it's just my opinion.

Sorry to hear about your lossman. POS theives! My GFs teenage son told his friends about what i was putting in a year ago and one night around midnight i was in the carport having a smoke. I was sitting in the dark and heard footsteps coming up the driveway and some punk in a hoody walks around the corner and starts looking in my rear window. I stand up and scream "What the fuck are You doing?" He shit himself and ran down the driveway to a waiting car with the engine running to jump into.

I went in and woke the GF up to tell her what happened and then went to wake her son up to start calling his POS friends to find out who was just here. I told him to tell the kid i got his make & model, then went to his work to get his plate #. Told him topass it on ifi ever see the car there again the cops would be called.

I really wish i had grabbed the kids and pounded him. Havent slept good since even though i do have an alarm.

Needless tosay her son continued his life of crime and left shortly after the incident and has been back, jail is his new home!

damnn

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter