Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New car, New box. Time to do it right.


BassinBob

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanted to wall my old car, had the money then the trans burnt up.

I did think about putting my old box on the back seats, its about 4 cubes after displacement with 80 sq inch of port. I just dont want it to be seen, i live in a shit area, been robbed before. I had everything tinted out on the focus so you couldnt see the box in the hatch area

Posted

I have thay 10 inch hcca, but its really not all its cracked up to be. Any suggestions on a good box for that one? Clearly firing into the cabin sealed off fron the trunk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...