My girlfriend vs 12000watt soundsystem :-)

I read 12,000w system and expected much more..... disappointing at best.

4/10 score, only because I'd smash yo girl.

If I was you, I'd shut your fucking mouth, I can't stand little pukes like you, this is your only warning. Next time I'll just ban you.

the car is pretty, rims also and the sistem i bet it sound wonderfull....

nice scores...bro

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

hide yo gf.. hide yo wall

cause id jizz on em both :pardon: lol

What are you all over that mans girl? He tries to be nice and your acting like you've never seen a girl before. Chill out, cause your post is not cool at all.

AQ wasn't being serious...it was a compliment saying both the wall and his girlfriend are incredibly sexy.

I do like the wall, it's very different and the craftsmanship is crazy. I will agree the video doesn't seem to do it justice

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

damn nice build. Different looking wall and sub set up, definitely creative.

AQ wasn't being serious...it was a compliment saying both the wall and his girlfriend are incredibly sexy.

I do like the wall, it's very different and the craftsmanship is crazy. I will agree the video doesn't seem to do it justice

sarcasm and joking around are no longer allowed around here ;)

look at his mini build log he did thats posted up there by him.. theres some better videos in there.. both door open hair trick FTW

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Well if it's any indication I still remember when you had your original screenname, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh, shit I didn't know that all ... I saw jizz on someone girl... To me instant problem...I'm old so I'm kinda out of the loop.

Archived