Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

It's crazy how we judge someone based off a few min of tv time. I have bad days and good days at work. If you just saw clips of my life at work you may not like me. Look at my home life and the relationships I have you would think different. To say you hate someone based on his performance on the playing field or a post game interview is ludicrous.

You really call it crazy? What is Bill Clinton remembered for? Michael Jackson? Any time someone is in the spotlight a minute is all it takes to make or ruin a career. Not saying Sherman did that but a lot of people have dealt with piles of negative whiplash for just a couple seconds of actions or words

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Doesn't make it right.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I know, but that depends as well. Paula Dean...has had a long career and one word almost ruined all of that. I'm surprised Riley Cooper wasn't beat down by half of his teammates, lol. But all other takes sometimes is one second to change people's minds. It's why PR is important. I don't fault Sherman for his interview, never bothered me for a second. But I don't blame or fault people who do hold it against him

I guess I am just not a person who judges. My life ain't perfect. Lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Ha ha. I don't think it's like that, it's natural. Someone goes on the news, he's an asshole, people will judge them on that. Its the only time people have actually seen him. It's different when you see him play then actually see him interact.

Why should have Cooper been beat down by half his teammates? They probably just laugh about it and talk shit about the "drunk-ass white boy". I enjoy Shermans attitude, its really what football is all about. When you are better than someone, let them know it, get in their head. And anyone who has played knows how emotional some games can get. From crying like a little bitch to destroying a fucking locker room, the shit gets real.

NOTE: I didn't read this entire thread, but from the posts I did read, some people are way too fucking sensitive and/or judgemental.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Why should have Cooper been beat down by half his teammates? They probably just laugh about it and talk shit about the "drunk-ass white boy". I enjoy Shermans attitude, its really what football is all about. When you are better than someone, let them know it, get in their head. And anyone who has played knows how emotional some games can get. From crying like a little bitch to destroying a fucking locker room, the shit gets real.

NOTE: I didn't read this entire thread, but from the posts I did read, some people are way too fucking sensitive and/or judgemental.

ive cired from a game i didnt play in :peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

The way I would take the N word is a lot different than how black people would. If I was working with someone for awhile and then heard him making derogatory remarks about Polynesians I'd be pretty pissed. And rightly so. If you really think so feel free to make a video calling someone that...I doubt any black people here would feel any type of malice.

Point being, Sherman isn't the first time someone was judged on a public appearance. It won't be the last, and this is definitely not an isolated incident

I agree, Cooper just made a mistake. I don't think he is a racist, just an idiot who got too pissed off. .

I don't judge him off the interview, I am sure he was just butt hurt and pissed off Crabtree pushed him. I'm sure he meant the butt slap in good fun but I could easily see why Crabtree would take that offensively.

And the only one butt hurt here is you ahmed. Butt hurt you identify with bitch behavior and mad you got called on it. Please continue responding about how you're not. And wake up? Lol. What a sad boring life you live if you thought 12 hours is sleepy time. Get a job :)

Why are you so focused on men's butts? You keep talking about butts and dicks. Eww!

Archived