*SOLVED* *Im happy as balls*CANNOT get wire into my doors...last straw before i'm done....any help? *pictures top of page 4* and first post.

Glad you finally got it! Was it hard to get the door aligned when you put it back on? I've never taken a door off haha

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Glad you finally got it! Was it hard to get the door aligned when you put it back on? I've never taken a door off haha

not at all, i just screwed it on. and it works and seals the same

only thing is i messed up my window...again!

it does this everytime i take the panel off...so annoying.

Got any pics of the final product man? I may end up doing the same thing.

Right on man! Glad to hear you got it. Dip stick idea is a good one, i like that. I had a hell of a time running wires in the rear doors, took a couple hrs to run 2 sets of wires per door. I think i ended up using a coat hanger that i rounded the end off with needle noise plyers.

Again, glad you got it!

Man,took 5 pages for me to kinda get a picture of what's holding this project up!

Take out those 2 dam torx screws that only allow door to swing so far, now you have

ALL the room in the world to play with drilling a new hole&inserting a new grommet?

Fn_torx_and_donezo.jpg

i said this like three pages ago lol. Got ignored

(Page3)

waiting on pictures, but some cars have those rods that keep the door from opening too far, if yours have those like mine does, just take that off and the door will swing open more so you can get into the door jam easier.

Sorry bout that Strangeduck!! Truly missed it,wasn't trying at all to infringe on your well typed &ignored advice!

And that said,I still remain stubornly fixed on taking off doors was "never" needed,

simply the removal of those 2 Torx/star screws was needed..

Man,took 5 pages for me to kinda get a picture of what's holding this project up!

Take out those 2 dam torx screws that only allow door to swing so far, now you have

ALL the room in the world to play with drilling a new hole&inserting a new grommet?

Fn_torx_and_donezo.jpg

i said this like three pages ago lol. Got ignored

(Page3)

waiting on pictures, but some cars have those rods that keep the door from opening too far, if yours have those like mine does, just take that off and the door will swing open more so you can get into the door jam easier.

Sorry bout that Strangeduck!! Truly missed it,wasn't trying at all to infringe on your well typed &ignored advice!

And that said,I still remain stubornly fixed on taking off doors was "never" needed,

simply the removal of those 2 Torx/star screws was needed..

i tired that, it did nothing, made it worse actually.

Archived