The dumbest thing you've ever done while working on your vehicle?

Didn't tighten a fuse down enough and it started to wiggle its way loose. Noticed voltage drop seemed really bad, and spent 10 minutes finding it. Didn't melt anything, was just pretty warm.

Also hot swapped RCA's before.

Did batt (-) ground to a engine bolt that was too close to the exhaust and had a small melt spot in the wire casing.

Replaced stock alt with HO alt and used new belt, but new belt is at stock length and not shorter.

I've left a socket wrench on my belt tensioner, only heard a small rattling, took me 2 days to realize it. Also left dikes,screwdrivers, and pliers under my hood and completely forgot about them.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Not me personally, because I have always thought people are complete idiots to be crawling under a vehicle with no jackstands under it and only raised up due to the hydraulics, but watched a local dude who is full of himself crawl under his hopper and the hose in the rear blew.....whole cars weight came falling down on his chest. He ended up in the hospital for a few days. A lot of weight landing on your chest....no thank you.

see thats what i love about the under car maintenance with hydros just lock that bitch up throw the stands under it and tap the switch a few times to dump it lol

Lmao, you have to be a special kind of crazy to do that shit. No way would I ever. Hydraulic lines are known for popping especially under pressure.....no way! LOL, now if you put jack stands, absolutely a nice benefit to lock it up and just toss it on the stands.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

When putting my front bumper on I lost all the screws from the old one and had to guess which size they were

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

i accidentally filled my entire brake reservoir with tranny fluid and burned up my master cylinder in my old pickup

I remember that!! Im acctually the one who told you that you only use ATF in power steering and tranny fluid Not as brake/clutch fluid

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

touched the amp ground to the body to bolt it down with the key in the On position and everything wired up lol.

accidentally missed the rca plug on the amp with the headunit on. I had touched the positive pin to the amp casing and the negative was touching the negative of the amps rca input. sparks

Archived