help me pick what cheapo subs for my fl studio setup

Lol. Turned into a vs. thread.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

fasds_zps6f00d97f.png

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Cuba, puta.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I would look into "Tang Band" subs, they can do work and can be small.

All about how you create your set up. You don't need anything crazy to get quality and movement.

Edit:

Video of a nice set up and nothing over a 10"

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

The lanzars are the better of the 2.

Don't you hate how even if you say, "I know they're crap but which of the 2 is better?", that people still come to your thread and tell you they're crap without answering your question?

Buy them up, do it up. 4 15's will be loud as hell, even if wal-mart made them.

some lanzar stuff is good but i had alot of them dead out of box. why not kicker comps there 30 to 40 bucks each?

The lanzars are the better of the 2.

Don't you hate how even if you say, "I know they're crap but which of the 2 is better?", that people still come to your thread and tell you they're crap without answering your question?

Buy them up, do it up. 4 15's will be loud as hell, even if wal-mart made them.

Throwing your money away on junk woofers is pointless. The specs are inflated for what they give you, and no way real world actually specs.

The company is boasting items about the woofers that means nothing, to get you to think they are something more then they actually are..

Reason behind recommending a different woofer is because you dont use cheap speakers to reproduce sound in a studio. The woofers I reccomended are actually something you can recone so if you blow them for some reason or another they can be rebuilt to like new, where as spending $180+ on some crap lanzar or vm woofers you blow them and they are junk and you throw them in the trash. Woofers are an investment that should last you the rest of your life if you buy something decent, unless you want to upgrade to a different brand. But buying throw away woofers is just senseless. When dealing with a studio, its not about loud, its about clarity and sound reproduction.

For a quality pair of studio monitors your looking at a easy $500 for a pair of 8s, Ive seen used Yamaha studio monitors sell for over $400.

But maybe my interpretation of a studio is different than yours, and the original posters. I guess what you guys call studios is your bedroom closet with mattresses and mcdonalds drink holders on the wall to dampen sound and echos....

you guy got some goofy ass rules on hear to the point where i cant even get on an ask questions bout 2 subs

is this smd forum or cuba?

The goofy ass rules you call are put in place because it just ends in a pissing match on which brand is better, when clearly both are a waste of money for any sort of serious or hobbyist studio, but since your referring this to be cuba Ill just go ahead and lock the post instead of trying to help, and educate you like multiple users prior where also doing. I should of just locked this thread last night when it was reported.... Either way your dead set on wasting your money apparently.

Enjoy your new purchuse!!

-Castro signing out

Archived