Audiocontrol ?'s

I used a RF 3sixty.2 in my acura, using the oem head unit.

I used the "sum" feature to gain me the high highs, and the lower lows.

When i "tapped" into the rear 6x9 signal with a LOC, i couldnt run below 37hz. Was annoying.

It was the OEM audio doing "its job" id expect.

I installed a .2, and summed 2 channels. It worked OK, but, I really felt like i was still "lacking" something.

Its hard to explain. I almost got my hands on a RTA, to run some pink noise, and really see if i was getting the responce

i was wanting, but, i said fuck it and chose a different plat form.... :shrug:

Thats all i got bro. I hate OEM intergration. Id almost rather just blue tooth a ipad to a DSP or some other shit... good luck.

(can you show me what line 7 and 8 are, coming INTO the factory amplifer??? is that a audio sig?)

Line 7 and 8 coming into the factory amplifier come from the radio. I could tap into those wires before the amp from the radio but i will not have any fade. Plus i believe the amp controls most of the volume levels and frequencies. Not positive though. So when you say you summed the 2 channels how exactly did you do that?

Yes i am starting to hate this JBL system also. It is becoming a real pain to upgrade.

So i am just going to buy an Audiocontrol processor to play around with. If I happen to mess things up i guess its a lesson learned. I would just like to know so differences between the DQ-61 and the LC7i? Or is it just the EQ and signal delay?

I really hope if you do this, you have plans to get rid of everything stock in that truck except the source unit ...

That's what the processor I listed is made for ...

You may have to re-wire everything from the processor back ... just as if you was constructing a bran new setup in a vehicle that's never had a system in it before ...

Once you get everything from the headunit to the processor ... Everything else should fall into play as if you was designing a system from the Audio Control's diagram ... meaning aftermarket wiring / amplifiers / drivers / subs / ect ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Oh yes i plan on everything brand new except the rear speakers and head unit. There is a lot of reason I would like to keep the factory head unit. I want to keep steering wheel controls, XM satellite, back up camera, basically all the features that run from the factory unit. If i buy a new head unit i would have to a lot more work finding the wires and wiring everything else up. I wanna try and keep it the simplest as possible. I have done a lot of looking into this. Although I am not to sure yet on the rear speakers. If i want to keep the rear speakers I would choose the DQ-61, LC7i, or the LCQ-1. However if I want to replace the rear speakers also i would almost be choosing the LC8i, But I would like the EQ features as i would like to run a good 3-way setup in the front since i have the factory locations.

So i am just going to buy an Audiocontrol processor to play around with. If I happen to mess things up i guess its a lesson learned. I would just like to know so differences between the DQ-61 and the LC7i? Or is it just the EQ and signal delay?

Yes the eq and signal delay.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

I am going to go with the DQ-61. Just another quick question the factory sub is a mono sub. Would i be able to put the pos on the right and the neg on the left to create a left and right output or should i just leave it in either left or the right?

Just a simple question to the OP... why not CALL audiocontrol and explain your question to them as im SURE they can steer you in the direction you need to go in. :unknw: That is what their in business for..... people like us!

Here is their numbers.....

http://www.audiocontrol.com/c296/Contact-Us.html

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived