Sundown Audio

Great Watt Per Dollar Amp

TZspeakersZac

I didn't think this was going to be too big of a problem... I know it seems stupid as shit but believe me I've weighed this pretty well. Sorry if I'm causing an upset :( Thanks for the amp advice though, if anyone has any other suggestions that would be great

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

The issue isn't that I don't have the money for the amps, it's that I don't have that money right now since I'm financially fucked for a bit. I could care less about the 800 in about 2 months. I'm also counting on rise to a certain extent. wired to .125 there is no way the amp will see that load.

And, youll be wired down lower than them.........

So,, A- dont try and teach me shit

B- go do what you want, and dont ask if you dont take knowledge....

What subs do you have that allow you to wire to .125 ohm

That's an approximation, it's actually 6 .7 ohm coils in parallel/parallel. So .1166666666666 if I have to be that specific....

The issue isn't that I don't have the money for the amps, it's that I don't have that money right now since I'm financially fucked for a bit. I could care less about the 800 in about 2 months. I'm also counting on rise to a certain extent. wired to .125 there is no way the amp will see that load.

I'm kind of confused, to be perfectly honest. I'm not trying to teach anyone anything, I'm just looking for a temp amp, man :(

I'm kind of confused, to be perfectly honest. I'm not trying to teach anyone anything, I'm just looking for a temp amp, man :(

I told you where you will be wired, the amp will protect. Did you not watch the vid?

Dont tell me about impedance rise, i took that into account....

I was suggesting. You are not listening.

Go do what you want, you have your mind made up. I can tell.

Good luck, i truly wish you the best.

If it works for you keep that chit quiet. Last thing we need is a bunch of noobs wondering why their amp fried at .125 ohm.

I could care less what you do with your money in your build, Its yours not mine.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I beg to differ your amp will see your starting load. I'm willing to bet there aren't many unmodified amps out there that won't go straight protect. If you really want to do this get a fire extinguisher. You'll need to pull the protection and then it'll probably go up in flames.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Okay, so this is way off of the original thread, but if you guys think that the box will NOT sound like shit if I go lower on power, can you explain why? I'm not trying to blow cash here, I just want music... If I can wire to a higher impedance and not get messed up results, I totally will. I'm just going on my knowledge of 4th orders, which is, while decent, probably nowhere near the level of your understanding(s). I was under the impression that low port flow would sound jacked up to no end.

If you don't want rto blow money then be patient. Buying an amp with the sole intention of smoking it is blowing money

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived