Anybody know of a cheap and reliable car?

Dang you have a nice h.o alt too. More $$$ lost. Thats what I hate about h.o alts. Car dies, your out of a car and you also have useless alt thatll be hard to sell unless you have a popular bass care ie a blazer or w.e

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Theres a robin or a clone car that drives around near me. I keep hoping he rolls it when ever I see it...

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Get it rebuilt or go to craigslist and find one. Fuck the auction because you will get some bogus shit. Especially Harvey auto auction. For 2300 I would get anything 6 cylinder and up for reliability. Fuck gas prices, I'd rather have a powerful engine and trans than some bullshit go cart engine for that money. I gaurantee you will find a good deal in the north suburbs on craigslist.

good looking guys thinking a wagon or a hatchback so i can fit my 4 12s. can you send a HO alternator back to have them change it for another car?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

99% of the time. Nope. Just sell it for what you can.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

have fun fitting 4 12s in a new style hatchback, most of them have a hard enough time fitting 2 12s. that is if you want your back seats. if not wall it!!!

as for the alt, you could maybe talk with the company you got it from and see if maybe they would take it back for a core. they could easily test it and resale it but I doubt they would give anything like a full refund.

the way I see it is either you can call all the work in that car including the parts that wont be able to taking out and put into another car a loss and move on or fix the car and keep building it.

I would rather keep the car and replace stuff on it then take the chance with another car. even if you find a car for 2k that runs good when you get it I can just about gurentee it will have 150k+ miles and things such as water pump, timing, alt, starter, wheel bearing, suspension, fuel pump, and fuel filter will need changing soon. cant forget brakes either, most people don't even think about their brakes until they make noise or braking is getting bad. I would hate to spend 2k on a car then replace a starter for 200-300 (doing it yourself) then a fuel pump for around the same price (have fun pulling a gas tank out on some of the cars). I would get the brakes done for good measure along with the fuel filter so that's another 100-200. at that point just getting those few things fixed and dealt with your into the car for over the $2300 limit and its always wise to do an oil change on a used car to be on the safe side.

that's what makes buying a used car a gamble. a number of things could go wrong in 3-4months time with a used car that would easily up the cost of the car quickly. spend 2300 on a used car and have a fuel pump go out 3 months later, that's another $200-300 plus labor and days with out a car.

now the same money put into your car

you could easily get the transmission fixed and put money not spend away for when something else goes wrong meaning you stay under the budget and prepared for more to go wrong.

since you have had the car what have you fixed/had fixed? just about everything and anything major you had done in the last 50k miles on the car should be good for another 25k-50k.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

anybody know of a cheap and reliable car that i can fit my 4 abxfl 1222s in that i just put in a little over a month ago. my 97 tibi trans just died and i regretfully am going to have to find another car. need something for $2300 or under. needs to be a good daily driver. my buddy who is a mechanic told me to look into getting a honda civic or a toyota camary cause they are cheap and reliable. also i live in IL if anyone knows of anyone selling a car thats good and reliable.

My 2006 ford focus lasted 200k (I purchased new) I did no major repairs to it only normal maintnence, so they are very reliable and you can find them cheap nowadays. They even have a hatch back or a wagon if you need the room. It still woulda kept going I just had anger issues and ruined it and the interior was shot.. I will say the fuckin door handles were flawed though.

Heres a sample of the one I would like to get.. (I want a wagon for subs)

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/4205185023.html

Archived