UKnoitsMe Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 stripper pole?? ^^ vid ^^ nothing 18+ My wife is on this fitness kick and has came across some Jenyne Butterfly vids on the interwebz. Now she wants to give pole dancing a shot. For "fitness" of course . So she wants me to build her a pole to practice on. I'm thinking a "stage" type pole that has a sturdy base and doesn't connect to anything (i.e. the ceiling) at the top - don't want big ass holes in my ceiling, just in case this doesn't work out! Any of you ever done such a task, whether personally or for work? Lookin for thoughts and/or ideas... Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
Neckbeard Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I saw stripper pole and instantly thought of one to keep cab flex to a minimum What have you done to me SMD Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
thefourth Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I saw stripper pole and instantly thought of one to keep cab flex to a minimum What have you done to me SMD lol Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
UKnoitsMe Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 in time sir, in time Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
alaskanzx5 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I would do base like your saying but make sure it has a nice sturdy frame with some support beams, maybe start of with it being covered in a padded carpet so that if/when she falls she has less chance if being hurt then later upgrade it to some nice wood flooring. If you want to be able to move it find a way to make the pole removable and maybe wheels on the back side of the base so you can to it over and roll it from room to room. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
n8ball2013 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 They sell them. I'm not even sure why it isnt ordered yet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Stripper-Pole!-Stripper-not-included/ Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
alaskanzx5 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 They sell them. I'm not even sure why it isnt ordered yet. Vids are missing to lol. Most adult stores have them t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Herokight Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 They sell them. I'm not even sure why it isnt ordered yet. Indeed. http://unique-gifts.spencersonline.com/search#?p=KK&srid=S2-USWSD02&lbc=spencersonline&ts=ajax&pw=pole&uid=10337478&isort=score&view=grid&filter=type%3aproducts&w=Stripper%20Dance%20Poles&rk=1 Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.