OrionStang Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 So hopefully someone here has a 15" SP4 lying around. The outer diameter of the sub is 15 5/8". The measurement I need though, is the measurement from the floor to the subs highest point, with the sub lying on its side. Resting on the motor and basket/surround. I hope this is understood. Maybe ill do a quick sketch just in case. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 You're talking amount mounting depth plus basket and surround? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 No, sub laying sideways. Wait one for sketch. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
kryptonite Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I believe he is referring to the height from the floor to the top most point of the basket as it lays on it's "side". Most likely for the proper angle he can run the sub at without choking out the bottom half of the sub towards the bottom of the enclosure? DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
n8ball2013 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I think we are on the same page. I was just picturing it different. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrzechNJ Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I got the sub.. I be able to help you out sometime tonight in the middle of something now sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Find "X". I know its less than 15.625, but I need to know by how much. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 You should patent that two spoke basket THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 11 1/4 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 You should patent that two spoke basket ROFL 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.