Taxes - get ready to get raped

im not saying it is great. how do I benefit from it though? I paid in exactly what im getting back? im actually getting less back in state taxes then what I paid into state taxes. I didn't gain anything.

i have a tendency not to bitch about what i don't at least attempt to fix. if i don't put work into something i have no reason to talk ill of it. no i haven't tried to help fix issue with taxes but i have with public assistance. i have voted several times and emailed governors and senators explaining what i think should be done in order to keep drugies from abusing assistance and how in order to get assistance you should be required to work a certain amount of hours a week even if that means community service. i have put that effort forward, but still i don't blame everyone else why those changes haven't been made. maybe if more people would put effort forward into fixing the issue instead of complaining about it the issue would have been fixed by now or at least getting to that point a lot sooner.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I didnt get EIC last year, made too much, got back about half what i paid in. Did i bitch? no. Cause i'm a grown ass man and taxes are like death. You can't avoid either and you cant change that.

Only people i see complaining is single people or people making too much to qualify for credits. Most of the guys who make too much for credits, married people $110k +, single $75k+

I understand you don't like to see your taxes "going to someone else". But saying people who qualify for those credits are free loaders is a pretty low and petty thing to do.

Those of you who don's qualify are probably looking for every single loophole to lower your tax liability that you can find.

That is no different that what i do. If i can get back 100% of my taxes paid in, you should be happy for me. Thats what i got this year, 100% of my taxes back. I would gladly exchange that for the $30k in lost income though that came from my wifes lost income.

Just ran my stuff through a quick return calculator. $13 back if I file married joint. I can get $850 if I file married seperate, but then my wife would owe a few hundred dollars. There is something wrong with what her job withholds each month IMO. Ima file for foodstamps.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You got exactly what you put in. I put in almost 40 grand. And I will maybe get a couple thousand back if that. Sure sounds like you benefit from it more than i do. If i got a quarter of that I'd do butt naked cartwheels down the block. Our government preaches that equality bullshit but yet obviously our tax burden isn't equal right. Excuse the fuck out of me for making something out of myself and working hard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You got exactly what you put in. I put in almost 40 grand. And I will maybe get a couple thousand back if that. Sure sounds like you benefit from it more than i do. If i got a quarter of that I'd do butt naked cartwheels down the block. Our government preaches that equality bullshit but yet obviously our tax burden isn't equal right. Excuse the fuck out of me for making something out of myself and working hard.

you paid in 40k in taxes?

So because i make more money than you do its ok thst i get fucked right? Because I must be doing so much better that it's ok than im.picking up the tax burden for every one else?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Got 5299 back this year. Total taxes paid came to 9.6%

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Yes there is no typo there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

So because i make more money than you do its ok thst i get fucked right? Because I must be doing so much better that it's ok than im.picking up the tax burden for every one else?

I'm all for a flat tax, everyone pays the same. Its bullshit that successful people pick up the burden.

I'm not saying you should have to pay more either.

i'm saying it seems a lot of members are saying lower income people are the problem. I'm not the problem here, the irs and Gov are. I didnt write the laws, but you can't expect me to not take advantage of it.

and for that hard work you should get it all back imo.

im just saying if you don't want to put work into fixing an issue there is no reason to bitch about it and that goes for everyone. yes are government has a lot of control over stuff. yes the irs is bs. yes people get screwed everyday. how many people actually try and make a difference, most likely less then 10% of the population in the U.S.A. sure a lot of people might vote for the president but how many people actually try to involve themselves into the issues with taxes and public assistance or the issues with drug abuse? not many, how many bitch and complain about it though? a lot.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived