Need Advice! I'm taking 21 Units this semester

I'd shoot myself in the fucking face over that course load. I take just enough credits to be considered full time for the gi bill

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just my experience....but I would say fuck it and dedicate yourself! I ended up taking 24 my last semester to graduate and it sucked ass....no two ways about it, but accomplishing that on top of it being my last semester to graduate, honestly one of the things I have worked hardest at so accomplishing that I am still very proud of.

Was able to do it all while working 40-60 hours a week as well.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Just my experience....but I would say fuck it and dedicate yourself! I ended up taking 24 my last semester to graduate and it sucked ass....no two ways about it, but accomplishing that on top of it being my last semester to graduate, honestly one of the things I have worked hardest at so accomplishing that I am still very proud of.

Holy shit you were working as well? I'm not working at all lol

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Holy shit you were working as well? I'm not working at all lol

Lol, I wasn't sleeping....or not much anyways! I busted ass to ensure when I graduated I had ZERO debt...and successfully managed to do so....only down side is that when I married my wife I took on her student loans! LMAO

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

cool well thanks for the input guys!

Just started my first week with this load. I'll keep all my classes until the last day to drop classes without a W, and decide then. Knowing a few of you did it makes me feel confident I can as well, especially because I won't be working.

Mods you guys can lock this up.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

cool well thanks for the input guys!

Just started my first week with this load. I'll keep all my classes until the last day to drop classes without a W, and decide then. Knowing a few of you did it makes me feel confident I can as well, especially because I won't be working.

Mods you guys can lock this up.

don't feel like that since other people did it that you have to too. It'd be better to take 5 and do well than 7 and do mediocre.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Don't put yourself in a position you can't get out of. But I will say if you are going to take that kind of course load you have to be efficient, don't procrastinate, and stay focused. Bar night Thursdays don't exist during that kind of semester! Lol!

But if you stay focused and on top of papers/studying it is very doable, especially if you don't have the distraction of working at the same time.

You can do it man, I didn't go to college but hard work is hard work. You put the time into you will succeed. Good luck!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived