Noel989 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Can I ask question without starting any trouble? Because I am not trying to do that. Why does people not like EXO ? what's the deal ? He pushes incorrect techniques to use in car audio, has gone to a man's house and blared music as loud as he can, just to annoy him. He has done plenty of things that are just plain wrong. So your saying you've never done anything stupid?? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Krakin Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 No I am not. I was stating why some people don't like him here. He gets people interested in the hobby, and that is important in an industry that isn't too popular. I used to watch him when I didn't know a thing about audio. I'm don't care to defend my view on somebody, everyone can have their own. I also don't see why you turned around and came after me with that statement, never did I say I was perfect. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
fosgatefan821 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 He's ok, his voice I hate. he is funny at times though. 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
jarrius Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 as i sad i like him and how he loves this hobby no matter how bad or good the gear is he always shows respect. I just wanted yall to see something i figured i would never see...a boss audio wall . 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Karkov Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 meh 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Guest Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Can I ask question without starting any trouble? Because I am not trying to do that. Why does people not like EXO ? what's the deal ? He pushes incorrect techniques to use in car audio, has gone to a man's house and blared music as loud as he can, just to annoy him. He has done plenty of things that are just plain wrong. and it was the wrong guy LOLOL
leonfowler Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 i like him he is pretty funny and makes decent vids...the guys system is very clean but i would have chose better subs but thats just me..some people have sloppy installs with great equipment..some people have clean installs and bad equipment...different folks different strokes 2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz 2-15 inch AA Team subs D2 Americanbass- 750.1 1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear mechman-270 pioneer headunit-4200UB 4 soundqubed supertweeters phoenix gold 2 channel back up camera stinger volt meter 22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 As long as he got the result he wanted more power to him.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I like seeing different stuff- even if it is a brand I don't care for. ...that way I will at least remember it & talk about it. Had this guys setup been just like that but with 3 sundowns or crescendos with 6 sundown or DC subs- no one would have even looked twice. Just my opinion. Crazy clean install. I just don't care for skulls in installs. I never have. I just don't get what the big deal is. I mean what? "Ooh! Look at all of the custom audio and rims and nice paint! And hey! SOME SKULLS." 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
97Jetta1637 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 did exo sit in it? i bet if he did he shit himself. bawse erdio yo. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.