CaPRiCEx383 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I want one exactly like this one. How much? Pm me. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
evermaxx Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Can I get a pm on a black with red light crescendo logo? Lol Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
hammiethebasshead Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 pm me on white with green light if you can. would love to get a price once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
SnowDrifter Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Ok this is WAY cool ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
FLA813DOVER Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 what size(s) can you make?. and could u make a addictive audio one? 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
Type RF Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 These logo's use RGB (red,green,blue) LED's so they can light up in almost any color combination with a simple wiring change, or can be ran off a light controller. Team DC/Team DEFJ 2003 Chevy Tahoe Kenwood DDX 719 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's 4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's 1000-4 600-4 5 Sets Rockford T3 Components Ipad Dash My Youtube Page
TeamHT Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 I would love something else using your skills here...crazy awesome Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Kyblack76 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 Ok this is WAY cool the kid has been churning out epic shit for a while... bout time the fucker gets some play time chris... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 31, 2014 Author Report Posted January 31, 2014 also... all of you... back off.. im first.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BassDragon Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 also... all of you... back off.. im first.... If we're calling shots, I'm second. 1993 Toyota Tercel Two DC Audio Lvl 2 12'sDC 1.2k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.