What Causes an Overboost Condition?

Im not sure if the bays are considered public or not. However, with all the flammable substances around the shop, i'd think it should be an issue.

Its not considered public and there is supposed to be NO smoking in the bays. Unfortunately the rules are broke and its hard to say anything unless you get it on camera and even then the mechanic will only get a slap on the wrist,

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

tell them you were contemplating buying a new shelby but after the way you saw how the ford mechanics treated someone and the way they operated you are considering going with other options at this point. You never know what will happen. You just have to be polite.

Ken fucking this lol. Even just for shits and gigs you never know where it might land you lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I don't know if I'd tell them the camera is on. They might turn it off and have fun

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

It is hard to find those kinds of cars without a delaer markup. The highest volume dealer here has one loaded for $74k. About $7k markup. There is one dealer though selling the base model GT500 for $55k. Basically no markup at all.

I'd be scared to let the mechanic drive my car...theres only one shop I go to by me and it would never be the dealership.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived