George Zimmerman VS DMX - Most epic boxing matchup ever

DMX is gonna start barking in the ring

:roflmao: Why Can I see him barking right before they touch gloves LMAO!

DMX is gonna start barking in the ring

:roflmao: Why Can I see him barking right before they touch gloves LMAO!

#DEAD LOL!!!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Well i was going to multi-quote many of the responses chosen, but unfortunately for some it wouldn't do any good. I think the original op posted, just to show how funny and ridiculous this fight is. But this race crap is getting out of hand, if anyone other than a black man says something concerning a black man they are deemed a racist. WOW. That's really getting old. And some to seem to think the race issue is getting better, well your wrong. As some of the older members here can attest to, it was much better in the late 70's, 80's and 90's. And say what you like but it's this thug life mentality that is harming and not helping things. My background is native american (Cherokee) but i dont sit here and cry about the white man. Stop blaming those in the past and live for today. Make your own way and not excuses if you want to fall down a criminal path. One thing i will always take away from the Marine Corps was, your where either light green or dark green. Not black, white,indian, asian etc,etc.

truthsayer

So you have A crackhead heroin addict former rapper and a guy who can't fight squaring off. Yep won't be tuning in for this epic battle. Should be titled. Let it go. you're 15 minutes of fame are up.

Exactly what the local radio is saying. Supposedly Zimmerman put it out that he'll fight someone and money goes to charity or something. Supposedly, over 15,000 applicants and they chose DMX. Guy who's 13 years older (30 to 43) and a crackhead... nice. I wouldn't mind it being DMX if it was DMX of the old. Like back when he was actually rapping. The pre-crack or early crack days.

Sheena = pedobear

the media is trying to push racism again.. its just bullshit.. why does it have to be a black person who fights him. there are thousands if not millions of men that are not black that are willing to get in the ring and knock his teeth out.. funny thing is black people like to fall in this media game and feel victimized all the time and until they stop with that bullshit the media will stop pushing racism.. this fight shouldn't be a black vs Zimmerman, they just figured it will get the ratings and get the money flowing. maybe instead of bitching about it just don't watch it and pay no interest to it

Cant we all just get along? the real answer is NO WE CANT AND NEVER WILL. Its just the facts.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived