Sonic Electronix

why/how did you get in the game?

rode in some friends car in hs he had some 10's in a sealed box. said i need dis

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I had my car since I was 16 and I'm 21 now. My dad had always seen a pair of JBL 10's sitting in a prefab sealed box and a MTX amp sitting at his friends house for years. So once I got my car he asked if he could take them to give to me and his friend said sure. Been hooked ever since. I remember sitting on here learning little things, was always messing around with my system, eventually build a ported box which failed but I seen what subs can really do. Got to one meet up so far and have heard a few 150 vehicles. Can't wait to attend sbn sometime or some other big shows.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I lived on a busy street in the "hood", cars were always passing by full tilt. Some would shake the windows and other things in the house. From there I needed a system.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

When I was in elementary school, my cousin bought a hatchback civic. He had it for a couple weeks then it disappeared when he returned it had a wall in it with 4 15" Memphis subs and flip out HU don't know what was powering them he never turned it up until one day a guy pulled up next to us playing the same song we were he hit a button on the HU and the subs came to life. I remember jumping out of my seat, holding my ears at first but then I closed my eyes put my hands down and fell in love.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

I'll be on a show hunt this year! hopefully by late spring I'll have my car ready enough to at least participate in And feel good about it

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I remember as a little kid I hated the assholes driving through the neighborhood rattling everything around. As I got older I found myself starting to stop and listen to those same guys and appreciating all the work that had to go into it. When I got my first truck I started putting together whatever I could to try and get loud with no clue what I was actually doing. Drove that truck for about three months before I traded it in and wanted to go bigger on the new car. My dad ended up loaning the cash for the equipment and had a dude he worked with help me build the box and wire it all up. I never looked back from there, learning all I could from others and from screwing with what I had. I should really thank my dad, he wasn't interested in any of it but got me started without me even asking.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

I believe it was 1990 and I was around 16, my dad took me to a "World of Wheels" car show.

Rockford Fosgate had a white Astro van there giving demos and I can hear it across the civic center...something I'd never experienced before.

I immediately headed that direction and had to get a demo.

It was a very stealth build and you couldn't really see all the equipment/subs.

The guy giving the demo slowly turned up the volume and all I remember was that my eyelashes started vibrating which BLEW ME AWAY...

I was hooked and car audio has been in my blood ever since.

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

sorry to change topic but just read something and i want to find The OP And choke the life out of him! my boy bought 2 jl w7 tensand i was doing some research on them. this kid on Amazon wrotw a review saying he had one w7 ten on a RF 750w amp and did 160dbs! i just hate people who don't know what there talking about!

back to the topic at hand. it seems like most of our dads where bass heads to. guess its in the blood lines! my dad always has a shit eating grin when hes in my car. guess it brings him back

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I was like 10 and one day My aunt came to my house to pick me up to spend the night with her. She had her boy friend drive his car that day. On the way to her house he played his system loud. And I was like wtf I didn't even know people had bass lol. after that I would ask her to have him drive so we could hear his "loud system" then when I was 13 a friend of my moms gave me a pair of crunch 10" subs and a profile 600w 2ch for helping him move. So me and a friend not knowing shit about installing lol put the setup in my moms car. Only worked like 1/2 the time.... Been in to car audio from that day on.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Archived