Sundown Audio

Running my amp at lower impedance than it's meant for?

chrisw.

So you don't need the science to go along with your claims, yeah that makes sense. And as said rattle and flex ain't a good thing, fix that shit.

i don't need all the science. when i run it at 2 ohms i get windshield & body panel flex. when i run it at 4 ohms i don't. simple.

Really? Wow that's awesome

C I knew you'd think it's rad... Going to be be even better when I cut holes in my sealed box... U no, to let air out for more base. Pretty sure I'll be the king of my block them

Still Living in the 90's

MTX Thunder 2300x

MTX Thunder 2150x

MTX Thunder 275x

MTX Thunder 1500dx <---still searching

Chris, you're the absolute biggest troll I've seen around here in a long time. You're expecting an apology from N8 it seems. Good luck, it won't happen.

Your video doesn't back your amp up whatsoever. It's not your amp, rat showed what it should at the rated impedance. At this point you're babbling, add I've called out. No one learned a lesson here, you just look like the idiot we all knew you were in the first place.

How this thread made it to 10 pages boggles me man. No one cares about a video, it doesn't support your case like you think it does. You're one of the most delusional guys I've read comments from in a long time.

Furthermore, you've admitted to not liking this forum, why are you here? You think you're dropping real knowledge here kid? You're not. You're just another hard headed noob.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Here's a simple solution man: you asked a question, you got several opinions, you have reason to believe those opinions are incorrect and you know better based on personal experience.

Why are you continuing to go back and forth with them? Just saying it seams like the mature thing to do here is say screw it and do your thing. What else is there to gain?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Chris, you're the absolute biggest troll I've seen around here in a long time. You're expecting an apology from N8 it seems. Good luck, it won't happen.

Your video doesn't back your amp up whatsoever. It's not your amp, rat showed what it should at the rated impedance. At this point you're babbling, add I've called out. No one learned a lesson here, you just look like the idiot we all knew you were in the first place.

How this thread made it to 10 pages boggles me man. No one cares about a video, it doesn't support your case like you think it does. You're one of the most delusional guys I've read comments from in a long time.

Furthermore, you've admitted to not liking this forum, why are you here? You think you're dropping real knowledge here kid? You're not. You're just another hard headed noob.

Yeah, he shuts down blake farrar in every way.

i don't need all the science. when i run it at 2 ohms i get windshield & body panel flex. when i run it at 4 ohms i don't. simple.

Really? Wow that's awesome

C I knew you'd think it's rad... Going to be be even better when I cut holes in my sealed box... U no, to let air out for more base. Pretty sure I'll be the king of my block them

258Troll_spray1235794863.jpg

Archived