Sonic Electronix

I used to think that P2's were horrible because i had only heard them at best buy, but for the money they are pretty good. My friend bought 2 12" P2's, and built himself a box, 5.5 cubes with two 4" ports made out of pipe, he hit 138.4 in a 2 door explorer using a tma t1000.1 and on subs and box he only spent $175 so for the price you can't really get anything better.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

I used to think that P2's were horrible because i had only heard them at best buy, but for the money they are pretty good. My friend bought 2 12" P2's, and built himself a box, 5.5 cubes with two 4" ports made out of pipe, he hit 138.4 in a 2 door explorer using a tma t1000.1 and on subs and box he only spent $175 so for the price you can't really get anything better.

yes but most of the time when you see P2s and hits like a mofo in the same sentence it will crack you up

rofl

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

175...? my friend ending up spending 800 on his (he got it from crutchfield) amp was like 499 and the subs and box were 399 those are the prices you would be looking to pay like at best buy.

Edited by Amalan

I believe the subs were around $110 shipped on ebay and the box only cost around 65 to build. He borrowed the amp for the time that he had the system so in total he paid $175. I have never bought anything from best buy and never will, well unless somehow ebay goes out of business.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

my friend has the same system as you, 2 12in p2s in the custom rf box with an rf amp and either the people in your town dont know jack about audio or your just exaggerating your system but i guess since youre a noob to this car audio stuff you wont know loud till your hear it.

this is true... i was (and still am) a noob and i used to think my 3 fosgate p1's were the shiznit til i upgraded to more quality subs and heard just a sample of loudness by upgrading. i can only imagine what some of these guys can put out.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

I believe the subs were around $110 shipped on ebay and the box only cost around 65 to build. He borrowed the amp for the time that he had the system so in total he paid $175. I have never bought anything from best buy and never will, well unless somehow ebay goes out of business.

yeah youd be surprised how many people buy stuff from best buy lol. hell when i started driving like 3 years ago i went to circuit city to get new door speakers installed and i think it was then i started getting into the audio scene cause they fucked up the install so badly. they put the door speaker in with 3 screws instead of 4 and didnt put the speaker gasket underneath so all i heard was rattle and they screwed up the door panels too broke off a ton of tabs so i was naturally pissed and had to fix what i paid to get installed cause they rushed through it even though they had the car for nearly the whole day.

my friend has the same system as you, 2 12in p2s in the custom rf box with an rf amp and either the people in your town dont know jack about audio or your just exaggerating your system but i guess since youre a noob to this car audio stuff you wont know loud till your hear it.

im not exagerating, its just that i live in clarksville, TN...there is only one system in town that ive heard thats louder than mine and the guy drives a ford explorer

but hes a d-boy, and i kno for a fact thats how he payed for it, sooooooo

but i dont have the RF box, i have a q-logic

huh? did u say something?

i have two 15's in my trunk (2000 mustang)

granted my box is fairly undersized but i did it.

most of my trunk is gone and i still need about 2 cubes for my box to be just over recommended specs

yes its loud, the loudest? god no not by a long shot.

2 15's is possible without a half wall but its very very difficult. i had to make a 3 piece box to get the box in the trunk. ur best bet is to run a port through the rear deck and face the subs into the cabin and seal it off from the trunk.

u might be able to get about 10 cubes but ull have to build the box into the trunk and there will be no more trunk at all left.

if u can get ten cubes get 2 good 15's and about 2000-4000 rms then ull have sumthin very nice

also if u ever have a chance to go to a meca certified car show then go. u will find out real quick how quiet ur setup really is

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build