RossGo Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 I wanna see that same scenario with a HD camcorderThat looks nuts Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)
TortoiseShore Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 When I saw this on Facebook it almost solidified my thoughts about getting 2 of them lol
P4killer_ Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 I was gonnna say hey. .... I posted this already...lol ive watched it like 5 times. Still funny to me. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
BassHead88 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 dat camera frame rate! wow TEAM Northwest SPL TEAM SHOK
toysareforboys Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 Awesome Can't wait to squeeze a pair of 15" Zv4's into my ride. Winter be over already! -Jamie M.
Azagtoth502 Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 ERMAGERD pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Eduardo Sandoval Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 It was doing the wave!!! HAHA ?
Eroc3k Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 Yeah I saw that video the other day and thought the same thing. like liquid movement. Anywho I wonder how they sound though. They seem to put out some nasty SPL but do the sound good?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.