Second Skin Audio

22in Prototype

That thing is a joke, it might have over 6 inches of xmax but it wouldn't travel in a linear fashion and would have massive tinsel slappage, I mean the tinsel leads are a foot long and coiled up, plus the moving mass would be a good bit even when the real cone was thrown on, but as faf as a bad ass science project goes I am all for it lol.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

i already told yall its the RE XMX, also theres a video of it floating around somewhere, Scott should be able to throw some knowledge on it, maybe USAMPFREAK also

i find it rather funny that people call it a joke though and have no idea about it whatsoever

Actually we are currently working on a production model of the XMX woofer. FYI it has no tinsel leads and is HELLA linear.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

I like the coil size and the throw, But I think this Square sub design is way played out :lol::lol::P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived