I've got more than 500 but its alot less than I'd like

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

.22 is getting hard to find hell around here if you don't get there right when wally world or the local gun shop gets a shipment you are SOL but i have a couple folks on the inside so I can usually get a couple 550 round boxes when I need em. But the AR style .22's are some of the most fun you can have if you can find the ammo

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Like the guy above said the Smith and Wesson ones are really cheap now I like the 10/22 as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you have an AR15 then an AR in .22 makes sense just because you can still get the muscle memory going with controls sight picture etc...

If you don't have an AR then in my opinion the 10/22 is the way to go for tons of reasons

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Ruger-10/22-Tactical-Fusion-Rimfire-Rifle&i=706094

x2 http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Ruger-BX-25-10/22-25-Round-Magazine&i=614926&r=view

And then that leaves you with roughly $200 left just for ammo or whatever.

Side note, anyone else remember being able to pick up the 500rnd bricks of winchester/remington/federal 22 from balmart for like $7-11? lol, think one of my boxes still has that price tag on it i that tells you at all how old it is.

S&W AR15-22 fun to shoot and cheap... Well if you can find the .22lr is the only down fall for it right now

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived