Jump to content

the real glow paint.!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

thats sick.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Imagine a whole car in that!

Posted

any one know a price?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

I wonder how bright the stuff is. Would be cool to paint a bike and helmet in it for night time safety

Posted

Imagine a whole car in that!

Carbs, remember my idea? Wasn't the outside of car, wasn't the inside, but that dash piece? Now that I don't have the lancer anymore, don't matter. But... yeah. Almost exactly what I wanted. Just more of a blue, not that cool blue/green color

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

just wondering how exactly you put current through it

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

just wondering how exactly you put current through it

I believe its the same process as the electrolumin sheets I used to make the , 12v electroluminescent SMD decal

DSC06471_zps45e709df.jpg

DSC06476_zpsb0135cf5.jpg

DSC06463_zps86fcad51.jpg

DSC06475_zps7eee3acd.jpg

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...