i dont think Db-r is doing sundown amps anymore.. maybe they will repair it but it seems sundown is not working with db-r.. they use aficionado or someone related to him

When I emailed them just a few days ago, they quoted me a repair for the amp so I tend to think they are still doing it or they are farming it out. The website had completely changed and they said they're focusing strictly on amp repair and no longer retail Shit.

I'll check the local place, as I'd much rather save the hassle(and potential damage) during shipping.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i dont think Db-r is doing sundown amps anymore.. maybe they will repair it but it seems sundown is not working with db-r.. they use aficionado or someone related to him

When I emailed them just a few days ago, they quoted me a repair for the amp so I tend to think they are still doing it or they are farming it out. The website had completely changed and they said they're focusing strictly on amp repair and no longer retail Shit.

I'll check the local place, as I'd much rather save the hassle(and potential damage) during shipping.

Hurry up and give me the address so i can give you a shipping label so we can get this thing fixed and get munch more lound far win

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

For those that don't know, I ordered my amp and it should be here this week. Roger at Crossfire had 25 of these things Air freighted from overseas to get them in people's hands. I'm in the group of the first ones getting theirs.

For those that REALLY don't know, it's the new Crossfire XS-4K. It should do roughly 120-150W...@ 16 ohms ?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Smoove said real men run Rockford amps.... :lol:

Smoove also said real men don't finish their build until 2018 ;)

Shots fired

LMAO!!! Ya'll crack me up. Battery box is Pretty now. After Brent Leavitt purchase doors getting work soon :) will I ever be done? Ummmmm...... NO!!!!!

Archived