bet you have atleast a 53 in it outlaw in the kick. Single cabs suck on the meter. but are great for just demoing...

When I was doing 147.9 at the headrest, I was doing a 150.5 in the kick. That was on a single SAZ3500. The truck has gotten quite a bit louder than that. Testing will be the only way to tell. I haven't been terribly interested since we don't have much for USACI here in Phoenix. There was a show this weekend that I didn't have time to visit. I would have been the loudest Super Stock 0-1800W class for sure.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Update!

Bad news first, the Flexalite fans will not fit my truck. I have a 29" radiator core and the kit is for a 34" Duramax. I thought I could make it work, but it just won't go. I am going to first try to sell it and replace it with the proper kit. If not, I might just make a weekend of converting mine to a 34" core(lot of work). That's the bad news.

Good news! Singer Hairpin came in and it's gorgeous. Going to go install it now and take pics.

20151024_183921.jpg

20151024_183956.jpg

i would convert to the 34 duramax.. shouldnt be that hard

Living in AZ, I'm seriously contemplating it. I'm just not sure what all parts would be needed. Different radiator hoses, possibly different A/C lines from compressor to condensor, etc. So it's like I'd have to remember that if I ever needed an upper or lower radiator hose that is need to look for an '03 Duramax or 2500HD.

usually its only the radiator clamps that need to be changes or moved. most radiator supports have the threaded holes for the 2 different radiators.. for the hose you can get the universal hose that flexes

dont know about yours but the trucks i done it to it was easy.. might have to fab up a bracket but maybe wont

The bracket part is easy. The new radiator would have the tabs that work with these lower brackets. The top bracket would need a piece of aluminum to extend the the holes in the existing core support. I'd want factory hoses, so I'd likely stick to GM for the vehicle the radiator was from.

The only part that scares me is tranny cooler lines. I don't wanna have to go through that stupid tedious shit just to have a 5" wider radiator.

Way easier to just get the proper E-fan kit and possibly a thicker 29" core rad like a griffin or something along those lines

Probably cheaper too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i applied at autozone 15 years ago.. during the interview they give you a test and you have to name car parts and circle the parts of the names they gave you.. dont know if its BS but they said i over qualified... few years later they fired a guy from where i work and his ass knew shit about cars or parts.. fucker got a job at auto zone

Archived