Just curious. What parts do most people remove under the hood to make more room for a extra battery? did see anywhere where it said how you made extra room or if you had the room available already. Thanks

I had the room available luckily. Ask vehicles are different though. Usually on top of inner fenders would be a good location of the factory didn't crowd it with garbage. Staying the passenger firewall is where mine is. The finder side has the battle booster and master cylinder and other random crap. The passenger side of my truck is pretty unmolested.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

It's tight under that lip where the fender brace used to be. Our under hoods should look and be the same exact layout. The clearance is definitely tight. I'm going to make all my positive runs from my rear bank from that battery so I'm already scheming ideas for a fuse setup ;)

I don't wanna put it on and clocking hours until I actually NEED it. With 120° coming, I don't wanna put it in until I have to ;)

And I need to order a twin for the one I have since I've got a dual bracket on it's way from Slamingsuburban(cause apparently 2 isn't enough).

I don't wanna put it on and clocking hours until I actually NEED it. With 120° coming, I don't wanna put it in until I have to ;)

And I need to order a twin for the one I have since I've got a dual bracket on it's way from Slamingsuburban(cause apparently 2 isn't enough).

wow no shit!!!!!....

man, you bracket having punks....... fuck... NOT FAIR !

Archived