SINGER who?????

(dope kid... :) )

I need to get an answer from that guy on how to properly paint an alt case. I asked him a while back but he never responded. I think I want to make the case gloss black(or burnt orange-;) ).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

SINGER who?????

I need to get an answer from that guy on how to properly paint an alt case. I asked him a while back but he never responded. I think I want to make the case gloss black(or burnt orange- ;) ).

Fuck... he should have powder coated it for you ??

how did you route the power/ground runs buy the airbox? Im rewiring my silverado and i cant figure out how to route it in that spot

You gotta have a cold air intake for it to work. Do you have one?

no i prefer it to look stock so i have stock airbox haha

I did but off the silencer peice though

SINGER who?????

I need to get an answer from that guy on how to properly paint an alt case. I asked him a while back but he never responded. I think I want to make the case gloss black(or burnt orange- ;) ).

I didn't pay him to do it. I didn't think I'd want it at the time. It will give me something to do, shooting the case.

Shit, I may just disassemble my stock to see how it works to paint it for practice.

how did you route the power/ground runs buy the airbox? Im rewiring my silverado and i cant figure out how to route it in that spot

You gotta have a cold air intake for it to work. Do you have one?

no i prefer it to look stock so i have stock airbox haha

I did but off the silencer peice though

With the stock box there, you won't be able to run the wire how I did. I have the fuse holders attached to the inner wall of the airbox(K&N airbox for cold air intake).

SINGER who?????

I didn't pay him to do it. I didn't think I'd want it at the time. It will give me something to do, shooting the case.

Shit, I may just disassemble my stock to see how it works to paint it for practice.

Next one....

is on him..

( he should have coated it... imh.. Your a big big user of his alts.. .. just sayin)

Archived