I wish you'd have come too.

Side note, I put up a 153.3 USACI non wall 3500-7000W class.

fuck yeah. metered at the headrest, door open?

or like how we meter USACi bass battles, opposite kick door open?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Opposite kick, driver door open is how I metered today.

No one else was in my class today but it was definitely a respectable number in the 3500-7000W no walled class.

There were quite a few 160s today too which was cool. A few of them were musical builds too. Smoke win these bitches:

20151205_183744.jpg

A couple of OLD school Lanzar motors and frames that PSi rebuilt and donated special for the show.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

That's probably adam dukes. He's a fag to.

Matty is my native nigga. He didn't bring his 57 plus rig. He's just there to fuck the bitches and drink bud light. Give him a sloppy kiss for me ,and tell Dukes to go fuck himself. :)

Have fun bro. Wish I went now. :(

I told Adam to go fuck himself for you. You need to hear these Vegas rides soon Kyle. Barber has a vicious 4th BP with 6 Fi that is a choker. Greg Corbin dropped a sub but was the only one to do so and he KNEW it was weak for awhile. Didn't stop him from demoing his dick off.

opposite kick, drivers door open...

fuck yeah. favorite way to meter even though it's silly. Lotsa shit you can do to up that number, but it's a daily build so fuck numbers! :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Exactly! I had a lot of happy guys in the passenger seat. I stuck one kid in the driver's seat and he wouldn't get out for like 3 songs haha. It's still a fun ride to demo and I'll take my musical build over a burper all day. No disrespect to burp guys because it's a hard thing what they do, but I like the way the truck has turned out. There are a couple of vids I'll post :)

So I was sitting at idle in our nearby Dutch bros and looked down at the VM-1. I've never seen voltage like this:

20151024_233501.jpg

It's a fairly cool night so that's why the voltage was so good. This is after beating the Hell out of the equipment. I could NOT get the voltage to change or flicker from 14.3-14.6 while driving at 45MPH. I am in love!

im late to this but do you have mechanical fan? i had bad luck with my singer alt on my impala.. cold it charged up at 14.8 once hot it was charging at 13.1 with no draw other then the car being on. weird part when my fans kicked on my voltage would climb back up after a few minutes of them running. im guessing the air flow was the issue.. the mechman worked better in my application

edit: as long as i had air flow the singer was tits

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to conjure up a center console finally. I have the triple SMD meter bezel that I'm making work for my OM-1, VM-1 and LC-1.

It's about time somebody got ready for System of the Month. Maybe I'll be ready in time to enter for February.

This is nowhere close to done. It will be black and smooth as eggs when it's done and ready to install:

20151212_175315.jpg

I might chop a Little bit of height from this to sink it back further and make glassing flow more smoothly.

20151220_192338.jpg

This follows the angle of my current head unit and A/C controls. I hate when guts have everything square if the car isn't setup that way.

20151220_192358.jpg

Archived