Kyblack76 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 I have more..... Im letting Maiko upload them. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ninja_v1.0 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Kyblack76 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 http://youtu.be/S7HoFCVIkkE SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bigsausagepizza Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 ^Hope that doesn't ruin the show, loving these vids, wish I was there. 2008 Subaru WRX STI K&N Typhoon Intake Invidia Polished Stainless 3" turbo back with cat Cobb Accessport Dyno tune from Kaizen Tuning 320awhp 330ft-lb awtq MTX 421D Sub amp American Bass SQ900 Highs/Mids amp Sundown Audio SD-2 10 D4 JL Audio XR653-CS 3-way Components 3sixty.2 Second Skin Damplifier Pro Custom fiberglass wheel well enclosure Transmission Line quasi-floor enclosure http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/ Bill Fitzmaurice TLAH line-array hifi towers 9 Goldwood 4" mids (each) 12 Goldwood 1/2" tweeters (each) NAD 1020 Preamp MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced processor Thorens TD166mkII Turntable Hafler DH-200 Amplifier http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192638-line-array-hifi-tower-build/ https://www.facebook.com/HolyMountainGlass
SoundFreakk Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 I'm working on one from kevin's van now Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Kyblack76 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 ^Hope that doesn't ruin the show, loving these vids, wish I was there. Fuck the police ....... (can someone fix my link please?... only does that when im at work?? TIA) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tacomaguy1 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 won't ruin it....first time they've had a problem like that I've never even seen cops in there before then must of been a new guy Team Flex Issues
Kyblack76 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 won't ruin it....first time they've had a problem like that I've never even seen cops in there before then must of been a new guy I told you bro, you must have smelled like a doughnut.... Was such a bad ass time. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.