gmc canyon brake problems gurus get in here.

Ok so started a few month back..probably 8 or so. Replaced front rear brakes and bled until I had all clean fluid..replaced rear seals etc on my drum brakes too. I had kindve a mushy pedal befor and hoped to fix it. At firstfelt good..then after a week it started getting mushy. Now it just ridiculous..I can stop but the first 75% of pedal barely does shit. Feels like there is air in the system. Pulled brakes to inspect yesterday..drums are almost worn completely..front discs almost no wear. I bled the lines again hoping there was air and went through two big bottles..no luck. Felt exactly the same. So I dont know what to do and just stopped driving it untirl I have some money friday to take it to a reputable shop. Any advice or ideas?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Im a bike guy..can pull one completely apart and build no problem....cars im just a basic understanding. No abs on my moto bike or drums lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Are you 100% sure you got all the air out? How did you bleed them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

put in reverse and keep tapping the brakes until resistance builds than try it again

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Does the truck feel like it's stopping mostly with the rear brakes? Rear brakes not adjusted correctly. After rereading almost sure.

Regardless the fronts usually do almost all the stopping.

When i adjust mine before putting the drum on, i can bearly turn the drum by hand.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Master cylinder. Replaced my brakes two years ago. Started out great, them mush. Readjusted and bled several times. Same problem. Finally replaces master cylinder. Now brakes are like a new truck.

truthsayer

Archived