coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Dang i couldnt help myself i got the hifonics1800.1, amp 0 guage amp kit and big 3 from sonic last night/this morning........wait what i cant do the big 3 . Thats bs there has to be something i can do. I need as much power with out spending any more money. Do you guys think i could put in a bigger battery. 80 amps is super small. Could i just run a stock alt from another year. Im stuck

Looking to buy hdc3 and sq2200 bundle. let me know

you could get a couple batts and a charger but the alt would be best. xs batts are pretty much the best you can buy but dekas are tye best value. I ran 16k on my stock alt for a while lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

What motor do you have in that bronco? There's a thread on Fullsizebronco, I think, that has a guide on how to setup dual alts with minimal fabrication.

3g alt swap would be the easiest though..

Oh, and here's a comparison on 3g vs 2g. Notice the 2g has the charge plug...

post-889-1225022723.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i have a 302 5.0l v8 in the bronco. i think im going to change out the alt. its to weak. plus i need a new battery. so my system will be about 2k watts as of now. but how will i do the big 3 on the 3g alt. is it possible i already got in and its 0 gauge. and willl anew bigger battery be fine for the 3g alt. thanks guys. and i do want to get the right stuff the first time around since i will be adding another 18 and amp in a ew months. thanks.

Ok i got a new setup..... what if i go with 2 sundown 8s the 600w ones, in the front center box. 1 re sx18 in the back. 2 6x9s. 2 6 1/2s and 4 tweeters. do that sound like it would be good. theres a guy on ebay selling reconed sundowns 8s for 80.

Big 3 with a 3g is spot on brother. I'd ditch the 8's in the center console, imo. Another amp would be needed, they'd get drowned out by the 18(s) fairly bad. Plus that's just an extra amp you'd have to run. A good 4 channel with two sets of components is a great idea you have there. Say like a set of Fosgate POWER T1 6x9 coax's in the rear and a pair of T1 6.5 components in the front.

Since the rear's are coax's, they wouldn't need crossover's mounted anywhere. But the 6.5's would need a crossover mounted somewhere, preferrably pretty close to the mid/tweeter. In the kick would be a cool spot.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived