CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 do the heads stick up enough to put vice grips on them? NO, they don't. I just bought an EZ OUT set, hopefully this works Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 HOW ABOUT A PICTURE???????????????? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 This is the screw: This is the kit I bought because they were the closest: Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
n8ball2013 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Yeah thats gonna suck. First thing I would do is try the smallest size of the easy out. if not the basket is going to be sacrificed and I'm going to try to vice grip it out. third would be drilling it out completely. Actually thats abotu tenth THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 The basket is trash already n8. I've got two new ones Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 This isn't working. I'm stopping for the night Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Jessica Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 dont forget about reverse cut drill bits. They work. But of course every situation is different. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Keith77 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 If it was me.. i would cut the basket off since you're not gonna save it then try to get vice grips on the bolt once the basket is out of the way.. Just my .02 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
fox_racin4 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Get the basket off how ever you can. Then. Tape the gap before shavings get in there. If you can get visegrips on it, Get a flat punch and tap the bolt a few times to loosen it up then visegrip it out. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
CleanSierra Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 thanks guys, I'll definitely try again when I get home and can kind of figure out my game plan. I've got the gap taped up already so we are good there. I only fear getting the top plate screwed up as someone else previously mentioned. I don't want to mess up any of the threads inside of the motor. I don't give a shit about the basket though I'll update later on the progress Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.